Nordic Private Equity Breakfast Briefing 2015
Jun Royal Swedish Opera, Stockholm
17 June 08:30 - 10:15
The first in a series of events, this meeting will feature expert speakers from the Nordic private equity community, who will examine the private equity and financing landscape within the Nordics and look ahead at the key trends dealmakers are likely to see in this market over the coming year.
Panel discussion: Deals
– Outlook on the competition for assets and expected impact on valuations
– What sellers want to hear – are sellers looking for more than a premium valuation when selling to private equity? How are private equity buyers differentiating themselves from other bidders in the current market?
– With limited auction processes in Sweden, do M&A bankers have their work cut out to originate dealflow?
– Are co-investment structures becoming more common and what does this mean for rights?
– IPO as an exit option, an outlook for the remainder of the year
Panel discussion: Finance
– Will international debt markets continue to attract sponsors away from local financing options?
– Is the high yield opportunity in Europe (or US) more compelling than Nordic bond market?
– Why aren’t Nordic institutional investors influencing the loan market as much as European institutions are doing outside of the region?