SVCA Venture Sessions – Silicon Valley Venture Ecosystem
21 April 17:00 - 18:00
Silicon Valley Venture Ecosystem – with Jyri Engeström, Yes VC
Jyri Engeström is Partner and Co-Founder of Yes VC, an early-stage venture capital firm based in San Francisco. He has invested in Unity, Superhuman, Hipcamp, Oura, Dapper Labs and many other companies.
He has founded of two mobile consumer companies: Jaiku, a mobile social network acquired by Google; and Ditto, a local recommendations application acquired by Groupon. As an executive he has run product teams at Google, Groupon, Boosted and Nokia.
What to expect
- Key trends in Silicon Valley
- Big investment shifts and key focus areas
- Long term trends from Covid19
- What is the appetite for Nordic companies in the US
- Ecosystem overview – key players
- Bridging the Nordics and US
- How to work with US VCs
- Open discussion
For additional information and registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org