SVCA Venture Sessions – Policy Update on the Government VC and Angel Program
24 February 10:00 - 11:00
We have invited Henrik Storm Dyrssen, manager, government venture capital program, National Agency for Economic and Regional Growth, to talk about government policy for venture capital – policy development and new initiatives in Sweden.
Areas to be covered:
- What can policy development look like in Europe post-Corona?
- Where is deep-tech and industrial strategy going?
- How can the sustainability agenda drive green venture capital?
- Should we strengthen early-stage financing and angels?
- Should the government seek to complement private markets?
Join us in an interactive discussion and an opportunity to get an update on what is happening on the support side for venture capital and business angels in Sweden.
For additional information and registration, please email email@example.com